- Born and raised in Whitwell, Derbyshire. Nearest town Worksop, Notts and nearest city Sheffield. Robin Hood and Peak District country!
- Moved to Swindon with No 1 daughter (okay only daughter) about 20 years ago
- Worked at Swindon Research Councils for about 16 years until early retirement in 2009
- Did a year volunteering with an adult literacy group at Swindon college and undertook courses in teaching in the lifelong learning sector: PTLLS and CTTLS. Then I went to UWE to get an education! 🙂
- May 2014 – Joint English Hons BA graduate – 1st class don’t ya know!? 🙂
I moved to Swindon from a part of the country still ravaged from the legacy of MT and the miners’ strike. Coming here from that was truly like coming to the land of milk and honey. You’ve no idea. Hence to a large extent my fondness for and advocacy of Swindon and the decision to create this Swindon blog.
You can find me on Twitter @Anjelica1956 and Instagram amaatk123.
The blog has a Facebook page where you will find links to what’s on the blog and much more besides, so connect with me there.
My business: http://www.aaedits.co.uk
<a href=”https://plus.google.com/109954713984773136311″ rel=”publisher”>Google+</a>
#swindonblog #swindonia #swindonianblog